[rescue] San Antonio, TX area rescue

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Nov 28 21:34:36 CST 2002

On Thursday, November 28, 2002, at 09:56 PM, Eric Dittman wrote:
> Yes, and you did know I was going to bid as I emailed the list
> that I was going to bid right after Chris sent the email.

   I had already placed my bid by the time your reply hit the list...my
bid was placed at 9:40, and your email came through at 9:45.  If I had
known of your intention to go after the machines before I placed my
bid, I would have backed off, company possibilities or not.  That and a
quarter will buy you a cup of coffee, of course, but I wanted to make
sure you know where I stand.

> I'm not mad at you, Dave, just disappointed.

   I apologize for that.

   I hadn't wanted to mention this, because the 2 machines vs. 1
dual-cabinet machine thing is still up in the air, but if there are
indeed two useful machines there I would be willing to split the booty
(so to speak) with you.

   I'm not trying to buy you off or anything of the sort, but I would
like to demonstrate some degree of good faith.

       -Dave