[rescue] FS: DAC960's, was: WTB: 32MB parity SIMM

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Wed Nov 20 22:18:47 CST 2002

On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 20:25, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> I'm in need of a 70ns or better 32MB 72-pin parity SIMM for a DAC960
> RAID controller, anyone have one they're willing to part with?
> Currently, i'm running with one i stole from my Indigo2.

Well, i just bought another RAID card, so instead of looking for an
upgrade for the DAC960, i'm looking to sell them to recoup costs of the
other card.  They'll probably end up on ebay, but just in case anyone's
interested, i'll offer them here first.  I have four of them (don't
ask).  The specs for each one are as follows:

One D040378-4E DAC960PU-3 PCI Three channel Ultra-Wide controller,
dual-bios, flashed to most recent Firmware and BIOS, tested and working,
w/4MB EDRAM cache SIMM and all documentation and driver disks.

Two D040348-4 DAC960PD-2's PCI Dual Channel Fast/Wide controllers, still
sealed in original anti-static with shrink wrapped manuals and driver
disks w/4MB EDRAM cache SIMMs

One D040319-4D DAC960P-2 PCI Dual Channel Fast/Wide controller, flashed
to latest firmware and BIOS, tested and working w/4MB EDRAM cache SIMM,
no documentation or driver disks (but it's all available from Mylex's
website anyway).

All of these cards can be upgraded to 32MB cache cheaply from the link
posted by Greg Woods.

I'll guarantee that all cards are working, if not, i'll ship you one of
the other ones.  I'll accept any method of payment that gets the money
to me (paypal, money order, check, cash by carrier pigeon, etc.). Asking
price is $25 per card, first come, first serve. if you think that is an
unfair price, or want a quantity discount, email me and we'll haggle.
Price includes packing materials, but buyer pays for actual shipping
charges.  If you have any questions regarding the specs of the cards
feel free to ask.

	-Dan Sikorski