[rescue] My new toy in Laurel MD!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 12 22:09:02 CST 2002

--- Dan Sikorski <me at dansikorski.com> wrote:

> I got in the drivers seat of a friend's Mercedes SLK230 (or was it a
> 320?) anyway, i did not physically fit in it.  Not even the passenger
> seat.  I would have to be beheaded to fit in fact.  With the top
> down, i would have fit, but, there's no way i'd actually drive/ride
> that way.
>

> 	-Dan Sikorski
> 	 (6'8" 230lbs.)

Lionel (6' 5", 230 lbs.)

Years ago I was buying a Nissan 240sx (great car, wish I kept it!),
which I fit in fine, I tried to sit in a BMW.

I didn't fin in any of them (1989+/-).

I asked how basketball players drive them, and hte dealer said they
take the seats out, remove the hardware underneath and then remount the
seat, set back and lower than "stock".

I prefer older cars (like my '67 Mustang)

Lionel

=====
Lionel

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2