[rescue] [scql at jps.net: FREE Sun 20 inch monitor, pick up in Seattle]

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Thu Nov 7 19:51:27 CST 2002

>From another list I am on, hope someone can make use of it...

----- Forwarded message from Rick Barrett <scql at jps.net> -----

Free for local pickup only in north Seattle is a 20 inch Sun monitor,
P/N 365-1168-02, Model 2085, Type 20M1, Mfd. 05/94. Resolution 1152 x
900 or 1280 x 1024 selected by push switches. It's remarkably compact
and with its tilt and swivel base will just fit inside an 18 inch
cube and still have 2 inches of clearance at the back for the
powercord and 4 foot pigtail with a male 13W3 connector lacking the
outermost coaxes, so it may be B&W or grayscale.
I couldn't find the exact P/N on the MonitorWorld site, but Sun seems
to use only Sony Trinitrons.
It is Platinum colored, looks like brand new, no marks, scuffs, dirt,
or anything. The flat screen CRT sizzles nicely at power-up, but
that's all I know about it, except that it would make a handsome
addition to some LEMer's desktop (as long as it's bigger than mine!)
----- End forwarded message -----

| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $39.99/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |