[rescue] Arcade Machines

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Thu Nov 7 19:37:44 CST 2002

Mike Hebel wrote:

>Still would like an old sit-down of some sort.  Especially one that does
>the simulated "enclosure" thing.  But then there's something to be said
>for standup games - "Warrior needs food badly!" ;-)

heh...if you have a Playstation 2 or know someone with one, try
Gauntlet Dark Legacy.  It's the first console game that I've ever
played through the whole way (or the handful of any computer games
that I've played through--discounting multiple completions of
Nethack--also known as the "Chiropractor's friend").  Stayed up
a couple of nights 'til 0400, too, doing it.

The new Jester character rocks.

=Nadine=