[rescue] What job does your SGI do at home?

Todd Killingsworth tkilling at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 4 15:19:21 CST 2002

I'm new to the group, and I'm curious about all of the SGI traffic on the
list.

Aside from the Ubergeek chic  and cool factor of using the same machines
that Hollywood uses, what do list-members use their
Indigo/I2/Octane/O2/Crimsons for?  Web services, visualization, games, ...?

My wife works for Sun, and normally I work with my PCs or SS10.  I don't get
out much :)

Are they just neat to play with?  How do you make them earn their keep?

Todd Killingsworth
tkilling at mindspring.com