[rescue] Alpha 2100 ECU diskettes

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Sat Nov 2 15:52:36 CST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: rescue-admin at sunhelp.org [mailto:rescue-admin at sunhelp.org]On
Behalf Of Jeff Workman
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 3:55 PM
To: rescue at sunhelp.org
Subject: Re: [rescue] Alpha 2100 ECU diskettes

You mean there's a difference? The ECU I use is probably what you're caling
the NT ECU, and it works fine. I just fire up the Alpha, switch to ARC, run
the ECU from there, then switch back to the SRM.

-Jeff

Maybe there's no difference- what I read implied that there were different
versions whether you were running ARC/NT or SRM/UNIX. I could be wrong-
these are my first Alphas! <grin> (well, I had a Jensen for a little bit,
but gave that to a buddy)

Steve