[rescue] HPUX 11i ?

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Fri Nov 1 18:24:45 CST 2002

> >I requested a copy on Oct 28th and got back a message saying
> >their shipping dept. needed a phone number.  I replied on the
> >29th with the phone number and received the CDs today via FedEx.
>
> Requested on the 22nd, no reply, no CDs.

I've forgotten when I sent the request, but I did today receive a copy
of HP-UX 11.00 Easy Setup. There are two CDs, "homemade" on CD-Rs with
handwriting on the CD and a photocopy for the cover! So, I guess you
need to be patient since it seems that they're making the sets one by
one!

Got the HP 700/RX X-terminal working. Thanks for the info. Can't figure
out why HP-UX 10.20 doesn't display icons on the X-terminal when the
console screen does. Hrmmmm....

--
Steve Sandau
IS Technician, TMA Bath, Maine