[rescue] O2

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri May 31 18:55:25 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 07:45:56PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > > Hah! You've got 160MB of RAM, but *I* have an A/V unit :)
> >
> > Yeah, but he has access to pretty much any capture system he could
> > want.
>
> Small victories...I always count the small victories...(cause that's all
> I have :)

Hey, you have an Octane SSI [1].  That is a bigger victory than the
average personal will achieve in computing all their lives.

And, you don't have to spend hours debugging awefull C/C++ code on
Wintel either.  That also is pretty major.

--
Joshua D. Boyd

[1] Unless I'm once again confusing my Kurts.