[rescue] Sun Monitors

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri May 31 16:30:27 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 02:21:53PM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Kurt - here's a picture of one I found surfing around.
> http://lios.apana.org.au/~cdewick/sunshack/data/sunpix/gdm5010pt.jpg
> Notice the A/B button on lower left corner.  Oh yeah!
> HTH,
> Gary

There's a slightly newer (current) model they sell now that looks identical
except for a grey bezel with the Sun logo at top/center.  Only difference is
that the newer ones are "true flatscreen" (horizontal and vertical) versus
"not quite flatscreen" on the beige ones.

I have the beige at home, and a newer one here at work.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net