[rescue] Sun Monitors

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri May 31 16:13:14 CDT 2002

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 04:04:40PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 04:57:34PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > Okay.  I don't mind doing that.  My friends might =)
> > Now, was it one of the 21" models that had both 13W3 and HD15 and could
> > switch between them?
>
> Yep; I have three of them.  GREAT monitors.

Yeah, I really want one of those.  But, unfortunately, I got caught up
with that whole RSM-214 thing, and buying harddrives, and broken
differential controllers (not to mention the great Sun Rescue event
that is taking forever), and so don't currently have the money any
more.

So, anyone want a few Seagate ST19171WC drives?  I have more than I
really need, and I wouldn't mind recouping some of the money I
foolishly spent.  They are sealed Sun surplus.

--
Joshua D. Boyd