[rescue] NextMod

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri May 31 09:47:36 CDT 2002

> > Running over a cigarette tar-filled Packard Bell with gay pr0n on it is
> > one thing, but destroying a still-useful piece of computing history is
> > quite another.
>
> Why did you load gay pr0n onto your computer?

Oh trust me, I wouldn't ever do such a thing.  I got the system from
someone in my wife's extended family and when I first booted it, the
smell of stale cigarette smoke filled the air.  A quick look around the
computer turned some of the most horrific and distubing AVI files ever
produced.  Imagine goatse.cx, except in full motion [BLEEAAARRRFFF]

I was unable to bring myself to touch it again.  I thought I might use
it as a *BSD based fileserver, but the thought of the previous contents
turned me off to *ever* use it again.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com