[rescue] Pix of my truck updated

Michael Schiller schiller at zaphod.agrijag.com
Fri May 31 02:22:54 CDT 2002

Chad Fernandez wrote:

> Why did you need to replace the 93?

Well, I wouldn't have replaced it, but an 18 wheeler decided he liked my
lane better than I did, so I got squished between the 18 wheeler, and a
cement wall. When I get my scanner hooked up I'll put up pix of the old
truck after the accident.

> A big mess behind the seat is something that scares me a bit about an
> extended cab.  Although, I suspect that when I have a family, I'll need
> the extra space.

When you look at trucks, see what's in the extended area. On Dodge
trucks up to 93 they had small jump seats that folded out from the sides
(the person was sitting facing the middle of the truck) and from 94 on
there's an actual bench seat back there. In either case the person
sitting back there has to be fairly small, or they're not going to be to
comfortable, but on the newer truck there's less 'floor space' back
there, so less tendency to put 'stuff' back there.

-Mike

            +------------------------------+          (/**\)
            | I'm outstanding in my field! |\        ((o  o))___
PGP fingerprint: D2 4F A8 B7 13 D5 73 1E  48 99 40 99 F9 BC 74 74
Email: schiller at nospam.agrijag.com          http://www.agrijag.com
Voice: 304-334-3951                          FAX: 304-334-3644