[rescue] score another one for Roger...!

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu May 30 22:56:34 CDT 2002

I got my Ultra2 300 today... whoo hoo ...! shiny toy.

win2x (Roger) rox!

I'm glad I remembered the ID and checked the archives... blow-packed and
everything.

Highly highly recommend.

Only minor oversight is the floppy was missing and the screw with lock
clip was also missing.  But he's helping me out on that so all's cool.
(not that I care too much about the floppy but I don't want a hole
either.)  -- looks like a simple case of someone removed it before it
went on sale and didn't mention it to him.  Bracket hooks weren't hooked
in the back.

So this thing has 12 DIMMS making a total of 256MB

It looks like 4x32 and 8x16.  Openboot 3.7.

Andrew

-- next purchase I think (A while off) is going to be a SparcCenter
2000E.  I want a nice 16CPU machine. :-)