Ultra 30 (was RE: [rescue] Ultra 5/10/30 value/comments)

Rodito Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Wed May 29 16:43:44 CDT 2002

Hello everybody,

Good news, since most of mentioned mentioned to get a U30 vs U5 or 10, I
decided to get this U30 at ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2027550168 Wooohoo!!
I can't wait for it to arrive next week or so.

I have a question regarding the U30 cdrom drive. It is possible to
replace the Internal SCSI Cdrom with a SCSI DVD drive? Is there anything
I should consider on purchasing a DVD drive, manufacture maybe?

Thanks for all the info about U30.

Anywho, in regards to the Iris Indigo keyboard/mouse email I sent out a
couple of weeks ago. I found one on ebay -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2026307765 Now, I
should be able to test the two Iris Indigo Elan machines that killed my
2 sets of PS/2 keyboard/mouse :-(

Regards,
Rodito