[rescue] New Workstation..

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue May 28 15:45:20 CDT 2002

Ah, so I'm not The Only One[tm].

:-)

When Quake I was the rage some friends and I use to do the same thing in
our office building.  No idea why we were never asked out to lunch...

And let's not even mention the 36-hour marathon days of Heroes of Might
and Magic.  I'd start friday night after work and play till sunday (or
until I collapsed).