[rescue] NCD Xterms

Sean Cody null at tinfoilhat.ca
Tue May 21 22:39:16 CDT 2002

->So I have managed to rescue two NCD xterms with 16megs of memory a piece
->and no internal boot device (pcmcia). However I have yet to find a way to
->get the boot image required to boot these suckers. Any ideas, they are the
->HMX model with ps2 keyboard, serial mouse, and aui network card.
->
I believe I can help you there.

I just picked up an Explora an Explora Pro an ECX and and MCX.
I managed to aquire the old NCDWare and the new NCDWare as well and would
be willing to upload them to somewhere for you.

--
Sean
"You asked me how to cure your headache, use a gun."