[rescue] Raised floor - first shots of installation...

Ken Caruso ken at ipl31.net
Mon May 27 06:07:09 CDT 2002

Slightly off the topic of this thread but:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201702711/qid=1022443356/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-7030415-2449737

This book has a pretty good section on data center planning and
organization, everything from power, air, cable management to policies
for enforcing labeling of devices, maybe a little extreme for the home
data center, but good info.

Ken