[rescue] WTB stuff...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat May 25 16:11:03 CDT 2002

OK I got some birthday money... I have a low budget, but I'm looking for
a Sun system for general use as a workstation and training purposes, but
I'd like it to last a long time.

what I want sort of:

Ultra 1 170 or 200 E Creator 3D

or an Ultra 2 would be nice.

Ultra 30's and 60's welcome.

I considered SS20's and 10's, but I don't want to deal with the
confusing array of Mbus modules/heating concerns at this time.

Requirements:

24 bit graphics
4 or 9GB of storage (preferably 9)
128MB + RAM
100Mb Ethernet

Would be nice:

Monitor, Kbd, Mouse included.
FDDI support

Any suggestions or offers are appreciated at my private e-mail address.
I'd rather ask here than e-bay.  I also might be willing to trade some
things, however, most of my stuff is very old or not worth much.
http://www.cloud9.net/~ajwdsp/mydatacenter
G3, PPro, Crimson, 41T, and Laserwriter IIg are not available...
Powerseries is spoken for unless you don't want it Sambo.  Everything
else... fair game.
I also have a Laserjet III PS level 1 with 5MB RAM, a Laserjet IIIP with
3MB RAM, and a Powerstation 320E with 2 400 MB SCSI drives and a power
gt3 inside.  I have a GXT150 card for a 7006 available as well.

Andrew