[rescue] Raised floor - first shots of installation...

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at .zill.net
Sat May 25 15:29:52 CDT 2002

Folks,

Here is the link for the first part of my raised floor install:

http://www.zill.net/dusty-index.adp

I was able to lay a few more before I quit for the day.  Could have
laid even more but decided to wait until the adhesive cured (takes 24
hours) and then test it before getting into a floor-laying frenzy.

BTW, for those of you doing this kind of stuff, preparation is
everything.  Having everything laid out and ready to go before you
start doing anything is the only way to do it.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
patrick at zill.net