[rescue] Nextstep 3.3?

Max Trefonides maxadam at uchicago.edu
Sat May 25 12:36:59 CDT 2002

I have keyboards and mice.  I also have a coppies of NS2.2 - 3.3, and somewhere
I have Openstep 4.2 ... 4.2 is really pretty great, it's a little slower than
3.x but supports alot more modern things.  I also have bunches of software,
although it's pretty much all still avail for download.  4.2 is still not free,
but all NeXT hardware includes a license for 3.3 I haven't tried to burn copies
lately, I never had any luck last time I tried it a couple of years ago.

Check out  http://www.peanuts.org/ for lots of good info.

I will send keyboards and mice for cost of shipping, although I'm in the middle
of a move and won't be able to get to it for a couple of weeks.

the NeXT related newsgroups are actually still pretty active, they got busier
after OS X came out.

--
max