[rescue] Nextstep 3.3?

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Fri May 24 16:48:04 CDT 2002

I have a next slab and 2 cubes, 1 monitor and a laser printer, but I don't have any cables.  Anybody know a good reference for what there was, what there is, and where to locate it?  I have learned just enough not to spend any money til I know what I need, and I understand there are some with ADB out the monitor, some without, etc.  Also, is the ADB any relation to Apple's?

Tim