[rescue] trolls Re: Free HP 9000 K-class stuff

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Fri May 24 16:39:45 CDT 2002

That's OK, 'cause I post with a non-default mail user, and when I forget to change the from: it just sits in Bill's moderator box for up to a week, then pops out totally out of context.  That causes me a lot more trouble than the reply-to munge.

Tim

PS  like with this message :-), however being on dial up I do get the chance to cancel the send if I think quick enough.