[rescue] Free HP 9000 K-class stuff

Rodito Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Fri May 24 12:37:43 CDT 2002

> Do you guys have unix boxes?
Yes we do have unix boxes. But they are low end oracle/www machines.
Netra X1, SunFire V110, Ultra 10, Enterprise 2, and SS10

> If so do you need sys-admins?
I'm actually the only sys admin here :( Were a small company 36
employees. Most of the stuff I do here is Windows. Though my real
passion is in Unix :)

> Do you know if there's ever going to be any interest in supporting
your company's software on other platforms such as *BSD?
I wish!! I don't think they will be converting any apps or supporting it
on unix. Though we have a batch server program that runs on Solaris but
its only used internaly I think.

Rodito