[rescue] 3/50s and/or 3/60s for rescue from dumpster in Rochester, NY

Adam Kropelin akropel1 at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 23 05:00:13 CDT 2002

A friend of mine just mailed me to let me know that as of late last night there
were a couple of Suns in an otherwise-empty dumpster behind the NRH dorm over at
RIT. Based on the name tag he saw on one of them I think these are some I
actually helped set up when I was a student there a number of years ago. Most
likely to be 3/50s or 3/60s. I have no time to get over there in the next few
days so if anybody in the area wants to grab them, go for it...

--Adam