[rescue] Re: Solaris 9 issues

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Wed May 22 15:07:26 CDT 2002

*DING* *DING* *DING*!  We have a winner!

Every Sun rep that I've ever talked to has mirrored that same philosophy.
Yeah, so you're running Solaris w/o a license.  At least you're not running NT!

I really enjoyed my last rep - he used to walk by the NT servers, put his
fingers into a 'cross' and hiss at them LOUDLY.  Like 'Interview with a
vampire' loud.  Hysterical.

I'll never forget the time that we were moving some racks and he dropped
an A5000 series from about a foot height onto his toe (wearing leather
dress shoes).  I asked if he
wanted to go to the hospital and he said no - he just kept on working.  By
the time we were done with the move, he couldn't walk anymore (more of a
'hop').  He wanted to finish the install.

That my friends, is FSCKING DEDICATION to your craft.

M$ won't even return phone calls.

Go Sun!

(just ordered my Sol9 media kit!! W00t!)