[rescue] Re: Anyone have the eisacfg for a Dell PowerEdge 2200?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed May 22 14:37:05 CDT 2002

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Ido Dubrawsky wrote:

> I bought a Dell PowerEdge 2200 for almost nothing.  It has the following specs:
>
> Anyway, to get a 333MHz processor in this thing I need to bring the BIOS up to
> version A05 (I downloaded A07 from Dell this afternoon), but I also need the
> eisacfg (yep, it's got both an EISA bus as well as a PCI bus) program which
> can be found only on the Dell Server Supplemental CD (I think that's right).
> Any one got one?

Have you checked Dell's support site? I see an EISA_D08.EXE up there but I
can't seem to get a non-premiersupport url for it. Try
www.dell.com/support/ and see what you can find there. You should be able
to put in the service tag number or the model number and get applicable
downloads. If you're really stuck, drop me a note offlist and I'll grab it
for you.

--Rob