[rescue] Intergraph, clipper, clix.....

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Tue May 21 09:27:20 CDT 2002

 Hi,

  So now I've also gotten my hands on a Clipper workstation :). I've gotten a
bare Intergraph 2020, no keyboard, mouse or cables (aka boat-anchor). But I'm
hoping Clix is still installed on the HD, since I haven't been able to find
Clix install cd's.

 Does anyone know what kind of keyboard and mouse this system uses? I have a
frame buffer; no idea what kind, but it has 5 tnc-connectors inside a d-shell
(R,G,B,HS&VS?) so it's probably a color one. The machine works as in 'the
little light on the front lights up', but no serial output. Is this normal? Any
pointers to what I should do? There's very little information on the web about
these machines...

 regards,
  Michiel