[rescue] Sunpc Card

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon May 20 16:05:00 CDT 2002

> I have a sparc 5 I'd like to get a 5x86 sunpc sbus card for, along with the
> software.  Any ideas?

The software is a free download from Sun, the cards are usually pretty
cheap on eBay (nobody seems to want SBUS SunPCcards these days) when you
find them.  I have a DX2-50Mhz model (I think) still in a sealed static
bag.  Just haven't taken the time to stick it ina system.  Soon though,
I'm going to move my Sparc-10 to server duty, and the Ultra-1E will
become Yet Another Workstation (currently serving my domain).

Shout if you need a URL to the software, or the software itself.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com