[rescue] Introduction + Cray Solaris questions

kamakazi kamakazi at pellucidar.net
Sun May 12 18:58:02 CDT 2002

Biggest difference for a modern generator is the valve sizing in the carburetor, and since most small engines don't have sizable carb ports you have to drill the gasoline carburetor bigger, which is obviously not reversible.  (this is based on a friend of mine who uses natural gas which he gets FREE from an old natural gas well which coincides with his mineral rights)  An old motor like that? I have no idea, but probably you would have to have a second carb, one for each fuel.

Tim