[rescue] IBM Powerstation 530 & 340 (Australia)

ghub005 at xtra.co.nz ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sun May 19 21:43:58 CDT 2002

Hi Guys

One of the local computer graveyards has an IBM Powerstation 530 and a Powerstation 340. I haven't seen the systems so I don't know the config but they were pulled from working environments and should be complete.

These systems are both in Melburne. If you want a RS/6000 microchannel machine for your collection, give me a call and I'll hook you up. The price should only be around 50-60 Australian dollars (25-30 USD).

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard