[rescue] The end is near!

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sat May 18 12:47:48 CDT 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 09:39:32AM -0500, Scott Newell wrote:

> What's changed?  As I understand it, the hardware is pretty much opaque,
> and no one has any documentation.  Plan on hooking up logic analyzers and
> reverse engineering the thing down to bare metal?

nothing much has changed, other than this australian fellow who seems to have
a little bit of info and a metric buttload of machines.

> I gave up all hope on the Clipper hardware years ago, and dumped my machine
> shortly after that.

well, i'm a little more stubborn, i'm going to see this thing as far as it
will possible go.  ;)

-brian
--
"when it absolutely has to be there oh, sometime in the next few weeks"