[rescue] Big stuff on Ebay

Jeffrey Sharp lists at subatomix.com
Thu May 16 23:49:36 CDT 2002

On Thursday, May 16, 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 02:04:34PM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
>
> > A complete sequent...
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2024241779
> >
> > A Data General MV...
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2024536467
> >
> > Is there anyone in Oklahoma that could help me get this home? I have been
> > lusting after a DG.
>
> Jeffrey Sharp lives in OKC/Norman.

That's me. The Sequent looks like it would fit in the back of my truck. The
question is how I would get it *out* of the truck bed. The DG box would
probably be an easier haul.

Where are you, James? If you aren't close, it probably wouldn't do you any
good to involve me; the seller is willing to ship the DG box, which will
probably cost the same from Tulsa as from Norman.

--
Jeffrey Sharp