[rescue] Apple Announces Rackmount Server - WITH IDE HARDWARE RAID

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Thu May 16 00:41:42 CDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 09:59, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 09:56:23AM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> > Ever tried to find an IDE drive with a 10 year warranty?
>
> Show me a SCSI drive with a 10 year warranty?

The Cheetah's that we purchased with a server a few years ago came with
papers saying that they had a 10 year warranty.  I can't find it on
their website, but the boxes still say the same thing.  I guess we'll
see if any of them fail.
	Greg

P.S.  I don't reply to posts from Greg Woods, it's bad for my blood
pressure.  :-)

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.
Please don't copy me on replies to the list.