Iris Indigo kbd & mice was ([rescue] Advice on pricing offer (multi-machines))

Rodito Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Wed May 15 14:42:49 CDT 2002

Hello Everyone... I bought the whole lot (3xIndigo2, 2xIris, 1xSS10) for
$600 CND about give or take $258 US, they also gave me a $50 off because
the Iris Indigo doesn't boot without the kbd/mice :-)

Anyways, My question.
1. Is there someone who know where I could buy the Iris kbd/mice? I
would like to get two sets of them for the two machines. I tried ebay
and I can't find the specific kbd/mice for this.
2. Is there someone out there that is willing to part with their Iris
kbd/mice? I'll pay for it or shipping. :-)

Please contact me offlist. Thanks!

Rodito Buan
rodito at acdlabs.com