[rescue] Apple xserve -- I want one

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed May 15 10:03:06 CDT 2002

> > The thing I hadn't noticed until now is that each box has
> > its own CD-ROM...on the *back*.  [[SNIP]]
>
> Er, the CD-ROM drive is on the front.  Look at number five on
> http://www.apple.com/xserve/design.html

{THUNK}

That was the clue-by-four hitting my forehead...with all their
little numbers on things I mis-read and somehow ID'd the PCI
slot as the CD-ROM.  Thanks for the correction (just goes to
show that the design of their "design" page is itself perhaps
a little confusing...).

Maybe the $ETHNIC_JOKE_VICTIM version will have the CD-ROM
on the back...or maybe I'm just dumb as a post today.

ObRescue: Anyone have HP-UX 10.20 ACE9912 media around?  HP
had claimed that it would still be available for sale through
30 June, but is now saying it's no longer available...

  --Rip