[rescue] O2 in .se

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.helsinki.fi
Tue May 14 11:26:18 CDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 06:13:14PM +0200, Mattias Nordlund wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2002, Chris Byrne wrote:
> > Try resisting temptation. I know that VAT is High in Sweden, but you could
> > get an Octane for that kind of cash.
> > > From: rescue-admin at sunhelp.org [mailto:rescue-admin at sunhelp.org]On
> > > Behalf Of Harri Haataja
> > > Finally one nearby..
> > >
> > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2023961130
> > >
> > > Only that would severely dent my balance. Can't really pay for it.
> > > Either I need to get some money or I need to resist temptation...

Only I've always wanted an O2. But I must since I just don't have that
much money to spend on something that I don't really absolutely need.

Maybe I can get something else with video IO instead and still be able
to pay the rent :)

is.  If you don't, it's its.  Then too, it's hers.  It isn't her's.  It
isn't our's either.  It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.