[rescue] Another Odd Sun System on eBay

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon May 13 12:53:49 CDT 2002

I'm pretty sure that it's a Cycle upgrade board--I looked
at these when they were still for sale new (18 months ago, for
about $2000 or more).  Neat boards.  Probably not worth $250
in the system to me right now, though, since it can't take a
second processor and it's still got SS20-type issues with
cooling/expandability.

  --Rip