[rescue] old thread new Unix?

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon May 13 11:39:17 CDT 2002

I was a little disappointed when I saw that, I know a lot of guys that still tend to call it Digital Unix, and they are convinced it is (one of) the best unices available. Most people seem to think it is better than HPUX.  But I really didn't expect them to keep VMS either, so I guess there is good and bad there.

Tim