[rescue] New to list - introduction

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Mon May 13 10:31:13 CDT 2002

You wrote... (regarding microdata reality)
> Exciting!  I'd be damn interested in seeing images of this system.  A good
> friend of mine was very involved in Microdata.

In one of my previous lives, I did a lot of development work for Microdata
on the Pick/Reality OS - hence the sentimental value. I wanted to get one of
the systems that had my initials in the OS source code so the Microdata was
definitely a prize for me.

I used to have a complete source code listing of Reality 2.5D, alas I
recently tried to read that tape and someone had dumped something else on
top of it *sigh*

Regards,

Jay West