[rescue] Wanted: Keyboard / Mouse and VGA Adapter for Sparc Classic

Joshua Johnston flagg at midmaine.com
Sun May 12 19:40:23 CDT 2002

Actually, what I saw was a popup ad for eBay on another site.  That's
what I meant to say.  Others have started reporting them too, but I'm
guessing they've only been doing it for a few days now.  I know that
there's a need for a special part when it comes to getting VGA displays
to work on a Sparc, but I've got a Sync-On-Green AOC monitor that worked
with the nice adapter a friend had on his Sparc 5.