[rescue] Introduction + Cray Solaris questions

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sun May 12 18:36:27 CDT 2002

On Sun, 12 May 2002 00:56:03 +0000 (GMT)
Kris Kirby <kris at catonic.net> wrote:

They must have been really small forklifts, the little ones I used to drive around at Sam's Club had 2100 lb. batteries.  And at the current loads generated by those little forklifts impurities in the solder joints from lead battery electrode to 00 gauge cable would occasionally cause the cable to blow off the electrode, about as loud as a shotgun and definitely startling.

Tim

<SNIP>