[rescue] E450 will not turn on!

Jeremy Foy Jeremy at powercore.co.uk
Wed May 1 05:48:34 CDT 2002

On trying to power up an E450, I am having a few problems! The PSU LEDs are
registering power, but when I turn the key, nothing! Have you any
suggestions?

Jez.
This email including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended soley for the addressee. access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted is strictly
forbidden. This email is from a unit or subsidiary of Powercore
International Limited, Registered In England No. 2955033. Registered Office.
6 Oxford Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BH