[rescue] SGI resource

Richard.Sandwell at roebry.co.uk Richard.Sandwell at roebry.co.uk
Fri May 10 17:32:16 CDT 2002

Leslie Connally wrote :
===========================
There is a guy here in Dallas named Roger Garcia that sells on ebay as
"win2x". email him or give him a call and see if he can help. I've met him
and bought stuff from him,  and he just seems like an ok honest guy. I
think his prices are fair.. hes too smart to give stuff away, but he seems
to have some good SGI sources..

(Other than meeting him and bidding against him at auction, and believing
he's an ok guy, I have no ulterior motives here)

Seconded. I needed an RS/6000 3Com card a few months back, and he came up
trumps, quickly and efficiently. Knows his stuff too.

//Richard
"Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are quick to anger and
have no need for subtlety"