[rescue] Crosse-Platform Graphic Benchmarks

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu May 9 23:32:14 CDT 2002

> I base this on having used Solid Impacts, High Impacts, and
> Max Impacts (which is approximately SI, SI+TRAM, and MXI
> equiv), and all where nice...

Something wrong very near the end of the above, Joshua.

I *swear* that either Joshua honestly doesn't realize he's
doing it, or he's installed a spelling un-checker as part
of his MUA.  And this just after Brian's comment.  Oh vey.

  --Rip (who begins to understand why MIT turned him down
    but suggested that he might make a good English major
    somewhere else.)