[rescue] u5>u30?!?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 8 22:08:22 CDT 2002

> > U30s, are going for very attractive prices - I got one for $500 with
>
> I've been seeing some well under $300 for acceptable configurations.

oooooo.....droooll.  So many fine machines, and me conserving every
cent...

> Yeah, I knew that U30s were cheap, and was hoping that meant that U5s
> would be a price I could just run out and get without worrying.  Oh well.

I personally wouldn't.  I'd go for the U30 myself - *however* - the U5
being a crap Sun, it's still a step ahead of most peecees out there (if
only just).
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."