[rescue] Storage Works Raid

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed May 8 22:17:42 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 11:11:06PM -0400, George Adkins wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 May 2002 04:20 pm, you wrote:
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2021551678
> >
> > Is this gadget any good?  I see a management port, but it looks like
> > it is intended for only hardware 0, 1, 10 from what I can find on the
> > net.  I'm thinking I might try to snag it, but the auction ends at a bad
> > time for sniping.
>
> you gotta be kidding me... it's those 'Fired By' idiots.
>
> we ship UPS only,
> No Customer Pickup,
> No shipping on your Acct #
> No Multiple Shipping,
> No Pay Pal,
> Online Secure Order Form only, ??
> all AS-IS, no refunds, no exchanges, no DOA guarantee...
> (No wonder they use UPS)
>
> I wouldn't buy air from these guys if I was underwater...

Hmm.  Lets see what the price is closer to the time.  I might chance it.
The shipping quote is decent, and UPS has never damaged anything heading
my way (though both the post office and Fedex have delivered damaged boxes,
the contents have so far always been good).

--
Joshua D. Boyd

Social Security - I have greater faith that Elvis is alive
and programming VAX assembler than that I will ever receive
a dime from it.  --  Patrick Giagnocavo