[rescue] Energy

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Wed May 8 17:03:33 CDT 2002

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 09:06 am, you wrote:

> Solar is cool, but what happens when it's cloudy - I know around here
> you would have power for about 3 weeks during the year!

There was a Nova or some such show where they estimated that a solar array
the size of North Dakota (?) would be enough to sustain the entire country.
That doesn't seem so bad, when you think of it.  Although I can't think of
much better use for the state, I doubt anyone's gonna just give it up.

-E.