[rescue] Energy

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Wed May 8 13:06:05 CDT 2002

I suspect that our remote descendents may find uses for stuff we consider
waste*.  Take the Sierra Club at their word that the Nevada A-bomb sites are
trashed - stack all the crap in a big cube in the middle of Nevada with big
"Don't Go Here" signs.**

Brian

*surely there are a few people (grin) here who understand this.  Something
about "old computers" and "rescue"
**thanks to Niven for the idea