[rescue] Energy

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed May 8 08:57:23 CDT 2002

> > Negligible effect.  The sun is, after all, one big cuclear reactor...
>
> Not really, the Sun operates by fision, not fusion. Nuclear power plants
> are really mislabeled, as there are many nuclear reactions (i.e. fusion in
> the sun that radiate large amounts of energy) but that have nothing to do

fission, fusion, whatever - I ain't no nukular scientist.  Alls I know
is, if you send anything *we* could produce into the sun, it won't have
a single effect of any consequence - now or over the life of the sun.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com
Editor: "We need a new food critic, someone who doesn't immediately
poo-poo everything he eats."
Homer: "Naw, that usually takes a few hours."